Monday 2 July 2012

solo exhibition details...

I know I haven't been overly regular with my posts....I do apologise!...I'm taking on our weathers qualities...random and sporadic....and not in the nicest way!....

I still can't get into a routine and after my men folk were both away out walking in the lakes and the dales over the weekend, I felt a bit at sorts!.....my daughter and I stood in the gallery doorway on Saturday watching the torrential rain....to then see a wonderful rainbow through the sun....then have the sound of hailstone drown out the music.... I genuinely wondered if this was set in for the summer....so I was glad when they all arrived home safely....but the doom and gloom of the weather is taking its toll on me....and a lot of my fellow artists and friends!

I have been trying to sort out paper work, I was warned about how hard it is to run a business and be a practicing artist...time management I hear you say! - honest I am trying!...

Anyway...heres the details of my next exhibition...I'll post a bit more nearer the time...


short but sweet, hopefully catch up soonish, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment