Tuesday 16 August 2011

...local events!

....I can't believe another weeks gone by, the weather offers a steady mixture of rain....cloudy...sunshine...rain...rain...rain...cloudy...rain....fleeting sunshine through rain clouds!....rain...you get the drift!...

I've been busy getting my work done for our swiftly approaching exhibition preview next Friday!!!


...posters and invites are being sent out as we speak,  local press have been notified...my kids have been roped in to serve nibbles - and not eat them all themselves! Hubby is serving drinks so things are starting to work out....phew now I just need to finish off some more work!...


 ...but I have managed to sneak out a few times...

I did manage to join in with a local event this weekend, I went to the "Beached reunion 2011" that was held at the Scarborough Open Air Theatre....aka SOAT...!
It was sadly a very quiet affair and considering the tickets only cost the local £10 I was quite saddened that there was not more support...The Hoosiers were headliners and also on the main stage was Amsterdam and Belle Amie - a local girl is part of the x-factor girl group! plus a great chance to see local bands have a chance to perform on stage to a wider audience...
Any way camera at the ready as always... heres just a few of the pics that we took...

...as a fellow ginger I must say I did like his mop of hair!








...quite a good action shot...if I do say so myself!

really great sound...so well done to the sound crew



this chap really enjoyed the girl band!



Amsterdam


the Hoosiers




...I'll be blogging again soon, bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment